So this blog post comes from that warm fuzzy feeling that we all get this time of year, yes it’s Christmas!!! It really is the most wonderful time but here’s a little gift from me to make it even more wonderful for that someone special that you want to treat!
I’ve put together this little list of gifts and treats to help you find her perfect present. So here we go, in no particular order….
- The ladies have gone wild and crazy for the amazing polishes that have been created by the rocking ‘Radioactive Unicorn’, with them selling out with in minutes of going on sale. So get in quick and get them before the go, twinkling fingers and toes are Christmas must!
- Shoes glorious shoes!!! None are more fabulous than the creations by Miss Frankie Lynn. Her designs are so unique and utterly awesome that you will never want to take them off your feet! Got an idea for your own creation? Drop Frankie a message and you can make it a reality.
- Elastic, fantastic, sexy and sassy super lingerie from a mega chicka! Blu-83 by Daisy Cutter Burlesque, the creator of the most awesome designs you have ever seen and the colour choice is phenomenal. Go check it out, no boring pants & socks to be seen, promise!
- A fabulous frock always goes down a treat and there is no where better to get your vintage repro than ‘Claireabella’s Closet’ where there are dresses galore and all the patterns and colours you could wish for. Plus, she’s an absolute diamond too! Don’t forget to check out the legwear and accessories as well.
- Dita Von Teese has just released her eagerly anticipated book ‘Your Beauty Mark’, a real treat for vintage lovers everywhere. This comprehensive beauty guide shares all of Dita’s secrets, perfect for vintage dolls and burlesque babes. Christmas day reading at it’s best.
- For the tea drinkers and cake lovers out there, you have to check out Charlotte Clark. She has some of the most stunning and unique ceramics I have ever seen, I have totally fell in love with her whole collection and want it all!
- For the makeup lovers out there you can now buy the fabulous Jeffree Star Cosmetics from a little independent store in the UK and how could anyone resist the amazing colours on offer?
- I was going to keep it all independents but I love these products so much I think every girl should be treated to them. Victoria’s Secrets, Pink range of lotions and potions are the nicest around, they smell divine and make you feel like an uber babe!!! I can’t be without the body spritz and body lotions, they’re my fav!!! (Available from VS stores through out the UK)
- Christmas just wouldn’t be complete without some Claire Seville merchandise, I have a range of tee’s, hoodie’s and accessories that are just too cute to resist!
- Lastly, of course it has to be a photo shoot with Moi! The ultimate feel good gift, that keeps on giving! Ladies come to me to be pampered, get a confidence boost and generally feel awesome and beautiful. Then comes the pictures, which they can return to when they need a little boost. Gift vouchers and gift boxes available on the site.